For no special reason

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Its all about me ......

The moon managed to croon me into doing this tag:

i am thinking about...
fall in Boston

i said...
things that I cant take back

i want to...

live life to the fullest and have no regrets

i wish...

for things to be simple and uncomplicated

i hear...
the air conditioner @ full blast behind me, the subway underneath me and the food burning on my stove......gotta go

i wonder...
occassionally about someone

i regret...

wasting time regretting

i am...
always learning

i dance...

currently to latin beats

i sing...

all the time in my head

i cry...
but make sure its unheard

i am not always...

sky-diving

i make with my hands...

edible food (fosix....shut it :P )

i write...
for no special reason

i confuse...

song lyrics :)

i need…
a cuppa coffee to start my day and a book to end it.

17 Comments:

Blogger Kuan Gung said...

Hee...hee...great points!

2:59 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Trevor Penn said...

niiiice... but i dont think this buys your way out of the weirdness tag... hehehe.. :P

12:33 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Fosix said...

i'll comment on this post as soon as i stop laughing at one particular line :)))

10:16 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Sin said...

I need coffee to start my day too. :) I don't wanna be addicted to it that way. But I am! Oh well!

1:09 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger chérie said...

That's a good tag man . . . I esp liked the part where you say you regret wasting time regretting. That's what I do sometimes too . . .

12:33 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Crouching Tigress said...

What's fall in Boston like?

5:22 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger M3 said...

Live life like you're always skydiving...and when you hit the ground, dance to Latin beats. There you go, perfecto! :-)

7:23 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger second_wind said...

kuan gung.. :))
seashells: come on.... * borrowing your puppy dog face*
fosix: I hv already answered this one :P
TF : I am too....and hv no intention of letting go of it :)
Cherie: I know what u mean.....Y don't you do the tag too
searchinformrmojorising: planning to go thr this fall...its supposed to be beautiful
M3: ..does sound perfect when you put it tat way :)

1:47 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Trevor Penn said...

okey dokes... but the puppy face works only once :)

9:01 PM, August 25, 2006  
Blogger second_wind said...

seashells: ohh..u r a sweetheart :D

11:29 PM, August 27, 2006  
Blogger Bee said...

hey u write well too, what a hidden talent..maybe u shld write a book. whatsay?

8:21 AM, September 11, 2006  
Blogger second_wind said...

ha ha bee..now whoz doing chadaoing on chane ka jhaad?

10:08 PM, September 13, 2006  
Blogger Trevor Penn said...

is someone chadoing the chane ka jhaad ? :P

6:18 PM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Bee said...

hey ur committing BlogSin no. 1,

see my friend's blog
http://dineshblogbuster.blogspot.com

(December '05 archives - article on blog sins) for details...

12:39 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Bee said...

hey if ur second wind, who is first wind ;-)

7:43 AM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger second_wind said...

@ seashells: * waving from up there*
@ bee: there is no 1st :)

9:51 PM, September 24, 2006  
Blogger ankurindia said...

beautifully written

5:28 AM, April 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home