For no special reason

Sunday, September 24, 2006

A century of experience

I feel compelled to write about this pt of mine. Shez a 100 and still going strong. She lives alone and does most of her things on her own. She loves playing poker and pinochle. She has an attitude that could put a younger person to shame.The biggest thing is that she never complains about anything and seems a very happy contented person. I dont think I wanna live that long but I would be grateful to have her attitude when I am in my 60s.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fosix said...

pt = patient ??
you need to realize that not everybody understands the shortforms of your profession :P

btw, i wish i could have her attitude right now... :D

10:12 PM, September 24, 2006  
Blogger Trevor Penn said...

i feel compelled to comment 'coz you've finally found something to write home about... :P you've finally found your inspiration eh ??? :)

if i was around someone like this, i wonder if i'd be more inspired or more content...

4:12 PM, September 25, 2006  
Blogger Bee said...

whats pinochle? if u learn it teach us!

4:43 PM, September 25, 2006  
Blogger second_wind said...

@ fosix: sorry...but I assumed my readers are intelligent enough to figure it out :P
@ seashells: I couldnt help but admire her spunkiness
@ bee: its a card game....didnt get a chance to learn it

12:21 PM, October 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home